HomeTech Property Inspections is a locally owned, certified, and fully insured home inspection company proudly serving the Northern Utah Real Estate community. Our home inspection services focus on Wasatch and Summit counties, including: Park City, Heber City, Midway Utah and the surrounding areas.
My name is James D’Angelo, I am the owner of HomeTech Property Inspections. I understand the process of doing a property search, finding a house for sale, and searching for the best home inspector can be somewhat overwhelming. At HomeTech, I take great pride in the inspection process as well as my relationships with the buyers, sellers and their real estate agents. I personally manage every aspect of the inspection process. My mission is to provide you with a professional, detailed and unbiased inspection in a timely manner. I am always available to help before, during and after the inspection.
HomeTech will create for you: a computer generated home inspection report including many pictures, detailed explanations and recommendations. This can be viewed via email within 24 hours time.
I look forward to providing you with the best home inspection service available.
HomeTech Property Inspections
Owner – C.P.I. Certified Professional Inspector
- Member, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi)
- Affiliate Member, Park City Board of Realtors (Supra key access provided)
- Leadership Park City Class XX alumni
- IAC2 certified radon and mold tester
- Member, Park City Area Home Builders Association
- Member, Heber City Chamber of Commerce
- Alumni, Allied Home Inspection Schools
- Certified 3-D Inspection Software user
- Utah State University – Environmental Studies
- County College of Morris – Chemical Technology Degree
- Many years experience in residential planning and construction
- Property management experience
- 23 years residency in Summit and Wasatch counties
- Full error and omissions insurance with Realtor indemnity